Tuesday 24 January 2012

reply to Asst. director general of shipping Mr. Ravishankar

To
Asst. Director General of Shipping (Crew)
Mumbai

Dear Sir,
              Please refer to your letter CR – (6) MED/2010 dated 26 December 2011.
2) You have informed me that my case is closed without assigning any reason. You have only cited letter by SWO Chennai dated 4-02-2011. This letter from SWO Chennai is only a summary of correspondence and gives no reason for closure of case. Your letter has also reproduced the summary of correspondence only and not stated the reason for closure of case.
3) Before I appeal to the Ministry against your closure without reason, I would like to reiterate the following facts.
       a) While I concede the clarifications given by me were undated and unsigned, the letter was sent by registered post. The contents have not been adversely commented upon, except for the comment of undated and unsigned.
      b) In the absence of information in your website of the fees to be paid for RTI query, I had raised the point. The fact remains that this still remains unanswered.
Please confirm on what ground is my claim unjustified or closed before I take further action.

                                                                                                                Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                                  V. Shivakumar

No comments:

Post a Comment